Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unspoken Words

You know, things are so much easier to say in a blog.  There is something to say about being able to be anonymous and say anything without anyone knowing your true identity.  Tonight's post is about unspoken words.  Those things that you don't say and then maybe you regret it later.  Or maybe you don't.  I don't know.  But there is always that thing in the back of your mind that you never say.  I'm one of those people who watches the world pass by and usually keeps things inside of my head.  Sometimes it's for the better.  But, other times, it's not. 
Just think about those people who you love.  Do you tell them that every time you talk to them?  Or do you just take for granted that they know?  What happens if one day they aren't there anymore and you never told them that you loved them?  Time is a strange thing.  It is there one second and gone the next.  Just something that I've been thinking about a lot lately.
Every time I walk past him I want him to hold me again.  I want him to press his lips against mine.  I want the past to come back.  Sadly, I know it never will.  We see each other every day, and every day I want to tell him that I love him, but I don't.  Perhaps it's that I'm afraid he won't say it back.  Maybe it's just because my heart doesn't know how to trust again.  So I put my faith in him, hoping that one day he will sweep me off my feet.  That is my wish.  My one and only wish is for him to come back. 
Because of the things he has said, I don't really know if I will ever be the one to make the first move to talk to him.  So, I put my faith in him, hoping that he will soon find the error in his ways and correct it.  The sad thing is that I can't really live my life.  At least not fully.  My advice is that you should never fall for someone the way I did.  In the end, you are only hurting yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment